Prior to 2016, CFMA Madison Chapter Scholarship Foundation provided scholarship funds to students interested in the construction industry predominantly attending Wisconsin based colleges / tech schools. From 2012 to 2016, we awarded $24,250 in scholarships to such students. The chapter has provided $50,000+ in scholarships to deserving students interested in a career in the construction industry.
In 2017, the foundation decided to award grants to local non-profit organizations that directly or indirectly support the construction industry. In 2017 and 2018 we then selected the following grant recipients:
- Operation Fresh Start - $10,000
- CFMA National to support suicide prevention - $2,500
- Kids Building Wisconsin - $4,000
- Urban League of Greater Madison - $4,000
- Operation Fresh Start - $4,000